Dimension IV Madison Design Group, an Architecture, Interior Design, and Planning firm, is seeking an experienced Marketing Coordinator with experience in the Architecture, Engineering, and Construction (A/E/C) industry. We value talented, team-oriented, competent, and motivated individuals that thrive in a collaborative, hybrid work environment.
Under the supervision of the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for developing high-quality, compelling proposals and responses to Requests-for-Proposals (“RFPs”).
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing field with three (3) years of experience in planning and designing of marketing materials with preferred knowledge and an understanding of A/E/C industry. Associate Degree in marketing field with five (5) years of experience in the A/E/C industry will be considered.
Proposal Preparation – 75%
- Proposal preparation from initial intake and qualification to proposal development and final submission (digital and hardcopy) in alignment with strict timelines.
- Design and coordinate preparation of graphics.
Miscellaneous Marketing Task – 25%
- Assist with presentations including preparation, research, and assembly of written or visual materials.
- Preparation of press releases, announcements, design award submissions, and media project packages.
- Coordination of photography, schedule photos shoots with clients and coordinate with photographer.
- Enhance firm image and visibility through ongoing posts to all social media accounts along with keeping company website current.
- Superior writing, word processing, editing, proofreading, and desktop publishing skills, with strong attention to detail; accuracy is important.
- Ability to work with high levels of stress and tight deadlines, maintaining a professional demeanor while remaining organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal skills necessary to participate in multi‐disciplinary teams to develop concepts, storyboards, creative approaches, etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) and WordPress.
All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job‐related instructions and to perform any other job‐related duties requested by their supervisor.
Please forward your resume and a sample of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.