Dimension IV Madison Design Group, an Architecture, Interior Design, and Planning firm located in the city of Madison, Wisconsin is seeking an Architectural Intern.
- Assist in the architectural design process and help develop alternative solutions and presentation graphics used to communicate concepts to the client or for agency approval.
- Responsible for preparing presentation drawings and models.
- Participate and contribute to design discussions, idea generation, and design work in drawing, model and 3D image formats.
- Generate revisions and corrections from outline mock-ups, redlined drawings and project document sets.
- Create three-dimensional building information modeling and two-dimensional construction documentation using software.
- Completion of M/Arch or B/Arch from a NAAB-accredited degree program required. BSAS will be considered.
- Past Architecture Internships during school a plus.
- Experience using Revit, Sketch-up, Adobe products along with 3D rendering software necessary.
- Excellent presentation, written, listening, verbal and graphics communication skills essential.
Please forward your resume and a sample of your work to email@example.com for consideration.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.