Dimension IV Madison Design Group, an Architecture, Interior Design, and Planning firm, is seeking an Architectural Intern who is eager to learn, enjoys flexibility, and a fun work environment while meeting our clients’ project needs and deadlines. Our project teams are involved in the project from conceptual design through construction administration. We value talented, team-oriented, competent, and motivated individuals that thrive in a collaborative work environment. The successful candidate will work under the direction of the project lead, with increasing responsibility over time, in an environment that fosters mentorship, career development, and future advancement.
- Responsible for preparing presentation drawings and models.
- Participate and contribute to design discussions, idea generation, and design work in drawing, model, and 3D image formats.
- Generate revisions and corrections from outline mock-ups, redlined drawings, and project document sets.
- Create three-dimensional building information modeling and two-dimensional construction documentation using software.
- Assist in the architectural design process and help develop alternative solutions and presentation graphics used to communicate concepts to the client or for agency approval.
- M/Arch or B/Arch preferred, BS/Arch will be considered.
- Licensure track candidates with 1 – 3 years relevant architectural experience required.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, and Sketch-up required.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, and 3D rendering software preferred.
- Excellent presentation, written, listening, verbal, and graphics communication skills essential.
Please forward your resume and a sample of your work to email@example.com for consideration.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.